Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone to the FloydSpirit.com forum, official website of The Spirit of Pink Floyd Show. This new show brings together former members of Off The Wall to create the most exciting and innovative Pink Floyd show in the world.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming show to Dundee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien

Upcoming show to Dundee Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming show to Dundee   Upcoming show to Dundee I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Just to say I can't wait till 7/11/09 to see you guys!
I had a look on youtube and I was very impressed, I've been a pink floyd fan since I was 6 *now 18* lol
Thanks for coming to dundee, its pretty boring so I'm really looking forward to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dundee Show   Upcoming show to Dundee I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:45 am

Cheers Damien.

Please spread the good word about our show in Dundee and we'll see you all there soon!

TSOPFS
Back to top Go down
https://floydspirit.forumotion.com
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming show to Dundee   Upcoming show to Dundee I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 pm

hey, why did it cancel? I was really looking forward to it, had the tickets n everything Sad Twisted Evil lol
will you ever come to dundee? :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming show to Dundee   Upcoming show to Dundee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming show to Dundee
Page 1 of 1