Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone to the FloydSpirit.com forum, official website of The Spirit of Pink Floyd Show. This new show brings together former members of Off The Wall to create the most exciting and innovative Pink Floyd show in the world.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favouite album

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
markbsac

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 pm

the wall
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: The Wall   favouite album I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:05 am

Nice choice!
Do you have a favourite song from the album?

TSOPFS
Back to top Go down
https://floydspirit.forumotion.com
Scott

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Re: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:16 am

Has To Be They Most Influential Of Pink Floyd Albums. They Best Made Out Of All Of Them Just Absolute No Fault To It, It's Just One Great Big Song Really.. So My Vote Goes For = Darkside Of The Moon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/scott.lockie?ref=profile
seandking

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Re: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

I THINK ITS A BIT OF A TOSS UP BETWEEN "WISH YOU WERE HERE" AND "THE DIVISIN BELL".
Back to top Go down
R.Clark73

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Re: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 am

flower I've always liked Obscured by Clouds myself, although there's no denying Dark Side of the Moon is fantastic. I think my favourite album is probably one of the two and would depend on my mood at the time. flower
Back to top Go down
R.Clark73

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Re: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 am

I'd like to add, though, that there are gems on all the albums. My favourites include Green is the Colour, On the Turning Away, Stay, The Great Gig in the Sky, Interstella Overdrive, Free Four, to name just a few! Like a Star @ heaven flower
Back to top Go down
bwobq

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Best Album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 pm

All are great, I think it has to Meddle, closely followed by Animals.
Maybe not everybodies choice, must have something to do with the time of my Very Happy life
Back to top Go down
mperalta

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Re: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:23 am

Definitely Dark side of the Moon, one of the best albums of all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

favouite album Empty
PostSubject: Re: favouite album   favouite album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favouite album
Page 1 of 1