Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone to the FloydSpirit.com forum, official website of The Spirit of Pink Floyd Show. This new show brings together former members of Off The Wall to create the most exciting and innovative Pink Floyd show in the world.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bolton Albert Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian

Bolton Albert Halls Empty
PostSubject: Bolton Albert Halls   Bolton Albert Halls I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:07 am

Music was superbe, just like last year. BUT, in the middle rear of the auditorium the bass was far too heavy and made the vocals (one of the main features of your music) sound very muddy and indistinct. I took a walk to the back where the mix desk was situated, and the the balance there was SOOO much better, it seems to be a well known problem in the Albert Halls, I have heared similar comments before about there being a 'null' near the back wall!
Intersting choice of numbers this year, there was a couple I wasn't familiar with, along with some well known old friends.
Certainly seems like you have as much as a blast on stage as we do out the front!
ATB
Ian
Back to top Go down
Pete fro

Bolton Albert Halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolton Albert Halls   Bolton Albert Halls I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:11 pm

absolutely fantastic -- same as last year, well done guys

ps Agree with Ian's comments about the bass
Back to top Go down

Bolton Albert Halls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Band :: What did everyone think of the show?-
Jump to: